It has been absolutely gorgeous in St. George this last week so Chris and I decided to do a little yard work and plant some flowers. We have never planted anything before so this was a new experience for us. We got our lawn mowed and picked up all the dead leaves and the walnuts off of our lawn. It looks ten times better now. The grass is still really patchy and we put fertalizer on it so hopefully it grows back. If not we will have to plant some new grass. I bought some flowers for the front of our house. It's just a start but hopefully when I finished it will look good, as long as I can keep them alive! We also planted some tomatoes but then we were told it was too early so we'll see how that goes. It might freeze down here again but I hope it stays nice and warm.
Back to School
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment