So Chris and I have lived in our ward for about five months and just barely recieved our first calling. We are the new Sunday School teachers for kids 12 to 14. I have never really had a calling before, so this is all new to me. Chris got home from his mission a year ago and he knows what teaching is all about. I, on the other hand, am super nervous. I am going to really have to study, I doubt I know much more about the scriptures than those kids do. I remember always being so bored in Sunday School, hopefully I can get creative and think of a fun way to teach. I also just got my first visiting teaching assignment. It's nerve-racking for me to go talk to people I don't know, but I know it needs to be done. Wish us
LUCK! Im going to need it at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment