I can't believe my little man is already a month old! It's so fun to have a newborn to snuggle and love on. I forgot how much I missed that. When we took him in for his 2 week check up he weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz. so he had gained almost a pound. Now I feel like he gets bigger everyday. His three month clothes fit him almost perfectly right now and they verge on being to short on him. He started smiling just last week and I can't even tell you how much I love that! He also started making cute little noises when people are talking to him. Love that! He chooses to only lean to his right which makes me nervous that he is going to get stuck that way :) His head might be slightly lopsided from only leaning one way. Kenadi loves being a big sister and she is constantly in his face trying to "soft" him and give him kisses. It makes me a little tense because she just doesn't get that she needs to be gentle. It is so fun to see how much she loves her little brother and how concerned she gets when he is crying. Here are a few of my instagram pics from the last month.
This picture was taken at exactly 1 month old.
Maybe one week old?
Hanging out in my bed one morning.
Kenadi loving life at the splash pad!






No comments:
Post a Comment