Aug 23, 2012

Rhett Christopher Talbot


I don't think I ever announced on this blog that I was expecting, and since I haven't updated it since Christmas we are going to skip everything that has happened since then and post about this sweet boy! He was born on August 17 at 7:44 pm and weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20.5" long. My labor lasted quite a bit longer than I was expecting (longer than Kenadi's) but it went well. The only problem was that he was posterior and wouldn't move down, but nobody knew he was posterior until the Dr. came and checked me after 10+ hours and not a lot of progression as far as movement went. Once the Dr. checked me and they figured out what was wrong they got him to change positions on his own and everything progressed super fast after that. He was out in three contractions which was great! He is just the sweetest little thing! I love having a new baby around, they bring the sweetest spirit into your home. He has been a pretty good baby so far, just a lot of sleeping, eating, and pooping. His big sister adores him and constantly wants to hold him, give him loves, or just touch him in general. Here are our pictures of the big day!




 Waiting for baby Rhett!


 Lined up in the hallway waiting to come see the baby
 Kenadi meeting her baby brother for the first time. 


 Proud Daddy
 Can you tell he is excited to have his BOY?


 He has really long feet and toes
 So excited to be a big girl and hold her baby brother
 Anytime the camera is out she wants her picture taken


We just love this little guy and are so excited to have him in our family!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crap! You wrote a post! I am soo happy! And yes, Rhett is quite the sweetie and so very cute!!!! We are glad that you all are enjoying him and both he and his mama are healthy! Keep it coming....

    ReplyDelete