I can't believe how quickly October has come and gone. We are staying pretty darn busy around here. I started back to work at the beginning of October, and it's a good thing I love my job or leaving my cute kiddos every day would be next to impossible. Chris just got a promotion at Verizon to a Sales Rep and he works around 50 hours every week. I work Mon.- Thurs. so we don't see a whole lot of each other. Having two kids keeps me busy when im home and Rhett still isn't sleeping through the night so I feel like im constantly going. Good news is that since I have been on a diet I have had a lot more energy so I can keep up with our hectic lives.
At the beginning of the month my little cousin Brynnlie was baptized. We went to the park after her baptism and had cupcakes. That is what these next few pictures are from. Kenadi dove into that cupcake and had it smeared all over her face.
Rhett just slept the entire time we were at the park.
Rhett is always trying to sit up, so we pulled the Bumbo out earlier this week and let him sit in it. He liked it but he still isn't quite strong enough to sit up in it.
We bought Kenadi a bike for her Birthday clear back in May and she has barely ridden it. Chris took her out last night and tried to teach her how to peddle. She is getting the hang of it but she can't peddle and steer at the same time, so she is kind of all over the place.
She loves to cheese it up for the camera.
This cute little man started smiling this month! I took him to the Doctor for his two month check up and he just had a perma-grin the entire visit. Up until his shots as least. He is such a funny little guy and has the sweetest personality. He loves to smile at anybody who will pay attention to him and is just a really good baby. He only cries when he is hungry or tired but other than that he is content to just hang out.
At two months he weighs 12 lbs. 5 oz., that is around the 60th percentile and he is 24" tall and that is the 80th percentile. He does have a small head though, I think it was like the 14th percentile? There aren't a lot of milestones to report on this month other than he smiles a lot and interacts with us more. He is beginning to "coo" and "talk" when we talk to him. He is always trying to sit up and he is pretty strong. I formula feed and he is eating around 4-5 oz. every three hours. He sleeps usually from 10pm to 5 or 6am. Im hoping he will start sleeping longer here soon.
Kenadi still loves him thank goodness. She is pretty jealous of the attention that he gets and she acts out a lot, but I think she is beginning to get used to it. Were excited for Halloween this week. Kenadi is going to be Minnie Mouse (she loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) and Rhett is going to be a Dragon. All month long I have been hearing about Trick-or-Treating as Minnie Mouse. I will hopefully post about that next week.
I will leave you with a picture of Pirate Kenadi! The girl loves to Dress up.




Both of your kids are so darn cute! I can't believe how big Kenadi is. I feel like you just had her not to long ago! It makes me so excited for my kiddo to show up!
ReplyDelete