
Kenadi was born on May 16 at 2:14 in the morning. I was induced Saturday afternoon around 4 and was in labor for about 10 hours. She weighed 7 lbs. and 11 oz. and was the most beautiful baby in the world :) She is 3 weeks old now and is just so much fun! She is kind of fussy but not too horrible. We just love having her in our home!

A few minutes after she was born. I held her before this but unfortunately didn't get any pictures of that.

First diaper

Proud Daddy holding her for the first time

Grandpa Garrett


In her "going home outfit"

All ready to go!

Grandma Garrett

Aunt Madison and Caitlyn

Just Chillen


Sleeping on the couch

My favorite picture. All clean after her bath. Im so happy she enjoys her baths now.

Sucking on her fingers and spitting up a little...oops
Congrats! She seems like a sweetheart! I bet you love being a mom!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Just like her mom :) I'm so excited for you, Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!! Linds, she is an absolute doll! You are just the cutest mom and I am so happy for you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteOh your little girl is adorable!!! Cingratulations! I am so glad that she is here and everything went well for you!
ReplyDelete