Im a little late on this post, she is acutally a month and a week, but close enough right? I can't believe how quickly time has flown since this little girl was born. It seemsl ike it's gone by so fast. She is such a sweet little girl with an intense attitude problem :), seriously. We love her regardless though. I love being able to spend all day with her and just be a mom, it's gonna kill me when I have to leave her to go back to work. Thank goodness I still have until August. She has started sleeping through most of the night now, which is nice, but im still up at 5:30 every morning without fail. Once she is aake it is hard to get her back to sleep :( not so much fun for me. She started smiling at about 4 weeks and it is just the cutest little smile. This picute kind of shows it but I keep missing it with my camera. Everytime I look at her it seems like she has changed a little. At her 2 week appointment she weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 21" long. She has grown so much since then but I don't know her stats. She is gettin more and morer happy everyday, she has been a little bit of a pill for a while. She likes to be sitting up where she can see everything and everyone and she is always so alert. She is definately NOT a cuddler but she does like to be held. She is just so wiggly, trying to see everything. She isn't a huge fan of walks but were working on it. I still take her out every night. She does like her swing but not for very long. She is such a cute girl though, we love her and couldn't be happier to have her!

No comments:
Post a Comment