Apr 28, 2010

Birthday and Baby Shower






















I wanted to get one last post in before April is over. I turned 21 on the 19th and went to my parents house this year, Chris was stuck at work. Chris got me the Wii fit for after the baby is born and my mom and dad got me a bunch of fun things. Thank you! Anyways I am 37 weeks prego this week, dialted to a 1 and 50% effaced as of last friday. I go in again this Friday and hopefully I will at least be one more centimeter. I had a Baby Shower last Saturday with my family and some friends. We got so much cute stuff! I can't wait to use it all. We have everything we need for Kenadi to come now, so hopefully she comes soon!






2 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations Linds! I'm sure she'll be a beautiful baby! You look so good for being so far along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO ADORABLE!!! I am so excited for you guys! She is going to be absolutely beautiful! I can not wait to meet her! Hopefully that happens! You are a very ute pregnant woman! :)

    ReplyDelete