I will be 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow, so I guess that means it's time for another belly picture :P Not my favorite, but I know ill regret it if I don't document it anywhere. I went to the Dr. this morning and everything is looking good. My Dr. thinks she will be around 7-8 lbs. and 8 is stretching it thank goodness. I sure don't want to deliver a huge baby. Here are a couple pictures of our nursery so far. Im not even close to finished decorating it but you get the idea. If you can't tell from the pictures her walls are blue, I love it! I think it's so pretty. Chris kind of made the changing table for me. It was a broken bathroom vanity and he just added the top part to it so that it could be a changing table. I still need to make a pad for the top of it. I've got 5 weeks to finish before she gets here. CRAZY! I can't believe how quickly it has passed! I sure hope it keeps going fast though because I am SO done being pregnant.

No comments:
Post a Comment