Oct 8, 2009

Finally!

I finally got my camera to download the pictures onto my computer. Sadly the only pics I have are from Labor Day weekend, but that's ok it was fun. Life with us is moving on as usual, nothing really new. I am 8 weeks prego today which I am very excited about. I was sick for about a week and a half but now im good, maybe a little off but still good :) I have my next dr. appt. in two weeks so cross my fingers that everything is okay! So here are a bunch of pics, enjoy!



Kaden and Boston chees'n for the camera :)
Everywhere we went there was always a line of four wheelers
Kaden and Brakkon just chillaxen
All of the parents going for a ride, much to the little kids dismay
Miss Brynlee being shy for the camera
Look at that face! He is ready to hit a home run for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment