Sep 24, 2009

It's been awhile...

I haven't posted much lately because my camera wont load any pictures onto my computer! It's driving me nuts, ill figure it out eventually. Chris and I went to the Dr. for our first ultrasound today. I am six weeks along, so just barely getting started haha. On the ultrasound we were able to see the tiny black line that was the baby :) and the yolk sac haha. However, we could hear the heart beat and that was really neat. The Dr. said so far we are doing really well and everything is where it needs to be, Thank goodness. Our due date is May 20, that seems like forever away!

The black area is where the baby is haha. That's about all I know. I will post again when I can get my pictures loaded.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! I had no idea you were pregnant! What a wonderful thing! I remember how exciting it all was! Congrats to you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! Congratulation Lindsey! That is so super exciting for you guys! Have you been sick at all? I was the most sick with my first baby. Wow. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That is so exciting!!! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete