Dec 3, 2011

A Long Overdue Update

Seriously, I haven't posted since June! I look at my blog everyday, and apparently forget to post about our lives. I want to document everything that has happened since June for my own benefit, I have a terrible memory. So ill start with where I left off...

We came home from Chicago at the end of June because Chicago was just not the place to sell alarms this year. Everybody from our office was leaving and we just weren't making enough to make ends meet. We drove for two days to Cedar and stayed the night with my family and went home the next day. It was so nice to be in our own house after two months. Looking through my pictures it looks like the first thing we did when we got home was take Kenadi to the park. My camera says these were taken on June 30. So here is our pictures from the park.
Kenadi LOVES slides!








Cutest little walker ever




















No comments:

Post a Comment