Jun 13, 2011

Sunday in Chicago

There are two new posts before this so if you haven't already scroll down and read those first. We finally made it into Chicago and it is definately one of my favorite cities that I have been to. It is absolutely beautiful and so clean, we really liked it. I have a bajillion pictures, it was hard to narrow it down so I didn't!
Waiting at the train station to go into the city. It was so nice to ride the train in, it took about an hour with all the stops but from what I have heard it is so much better than driving.
Chris and Kenadi on one of the many bridges. In the background is "The Chicago Sun Times" off of "Never Been Kissed". One of my favorite movies so I was excited to see it.
We weren't positive what this thing was but it was a big brick cube with water running down it but there was a movie going on inside of it with water. It was pretty cool.
The street we walked down to get to the park.

The bean
Us inside the bean
This is Millenium park I think... it was really pretty with a beautiful view of the city.
Kenadi keeping hydrated, it was pretty warm.
We walked over this bridge on our way to Lake Michigan. It was really neat how it was constructed.
Chicago
Some geese we saw, Kenadi really liked them
The harbor was full of sail boats, this pic is a little too close up to get the full effect but there were a ton.

Navy Pier






The view coming back into the city from Navy Pier


The walk along the river was gorgeous, it is really such a pretty city
This was the tallest building we decided, not sure what it is though.

No comments:

Post a Comment