Mar 18, 2011

Ten Months

Kenners just turned 10 Months, I can't even believe it! She is just so much fun and I love getting to play with her everyday. She is so funny and friendly, she must get that from her dad because we all know she didn't get it from me. I took her visiting teaching with me the other day and she discovered Kitties. One of the ladies I teach has two huge fluffy cats and Kenadi was in HEAVEN! She loved the kitties. Then the other lady had a little dog and she loved him too, she kept trying to pet him but he was scared to death of her. She is learning to walk, she can stand up and walk as long as she is holding on to something. She walked with her walker from our front door down to the road and back, and we have a really long driveway.
Kenadi jabbers all the time now. She says mama and dada but I don't think she knows what they mean yet. I have been taking her swimming lately and she loves the water. She hated it at first and screamed the first time we took her, but she loves it now. Well we just Love having Kenadi in our lives, she makes life so much more work but also so much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment