Wow I feel like it's been forever since I have posted anything. Little miss Kenadi has grown so much since Christmas, and is such a busy body. She crawls all over the house and puts anything she can find in her mouth. It's fun (sarcastic much?). But it really is fun. The little stinker has such a funny personality. She likes to wave at everyone. Last night while I was waiting to get my recommend signed at the church she sat waved at this one random guy over and over again. She pretty much entertained everyone in the waiting room, and loved every second of all the attention. We are starting to feed her regular people food now, and I think she likes it better. She is going through an independent stage and doesn't want me to feed her anymore, so we have to find finger foods for her since she hasn't figured out the spoon yet. She still takes 3 naps a day (Yay!) I need the break. She keeps me going all day. She loves to play but won't play alone, so if I ever try to leave her in her room to play she throws a fit. She likes to be in the same room as us. I don't blame her though, I wouldn't want to be left alone to play either. I took her to the park the other day, she hated the slide but loved the swing.
Back to School
2 years ago

Lindsey your little girl is such a doll and she has gotten so big!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is super cute by the way!