I don't write on here nearly enough! Mostly because we don't have anything to post about ! Chris just started the semester at Dixie. He is getting he pre reqs done for the PTA program right now. Anytime he isn't at school he is working, so we aren't able to spend much time together right now. I am starting online school in February through Western Governers University. I am doing the elementary education program. Im ready to get started and working towards getting a degree and being finished with school.
I need to get my last ultrasound pictures on here. It's proof that we are having a GIRL! We are so excited. My other laptop broke though so I haven't been able to scan the pictures on here.
We are loving our new house, it is so much better to own your own home.I didn't take any pictures of Christmas this year. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day in Veyo with Chris's family. Chris got me an I pod touch and he got the new Droid. We drove up to my parents house later in the day and spent some time with them as well. Other than that nothing new has really happened around here.
American Idol started this week! That is what we will be spending our Tuesdays and Wednesday's watching :)

Yeah!!!! I am obsessed with your house and am officially going to be a follower of your blog! I absolutely LOVE your kitchen and am SO jealous of it! You are so cute pregnant! :)
ReplyDelete