Dec 18, 2009

December 18

People have been asking to see a picture of my belly haha so here it is at 18 weeks! We go back in next week to have another ultrasound. Hopefully this time the Dr. will be able to tell us if we are having a girl for sure. I want to start buying things! I felt the baby really move about two nights ago, it was such a weird feeling. It felt like a bunch of bubbles. We are almost half way there! This is a baby blanket I have started. Im hoping to get it finished this weekend but we'll see.

I cant believe that there is only a week until Christmas! Time flies by so quickly. I love this time of year, but it just doesn't feel like Christmas to me. It's too warm here in Hurricane, I can still wear my capris and flip flops. We did get a little snow last week, so that added a little to the Christmas feeling. I tried putting my tree up a few weeks ago and almost broke it so my dad helped me and we got it up. Then Caitlyn and Madison decorated it for me :)


We like how it tilts to one side, gives it character haha. I had to edit the picture a lot, it was a really bad picture. Notice how we only have three presents under the tree...that is all the shopping I have done. Chris and I got our Christmas early this year. He got the new Droid and I got a new couch. We both got a new washer, dryer, and vaccum. Mayabe that is why it doesn't feel like Christmas yet.



1 comment: