Jul 23, 2009

Kannara Falls

Last week me, Chris, and some of my family went hiking up Kannara falls. I have always heard that it is such a fun hike so we gave it a try, and it is one of the funnest hikes I have ever been on. I definately recommend it. Sadly I have lived in Cedar my whole life and I knew there was a town called Kannaraville but I never knew where it was until last week. Here are some pictures of our hike...
Here is everyone that went on the hike minus my dad, he took took the picture.
Me and Chris, no he never smiles for pictures.
Me and Brianne at the opening of the Crack haha
A scary ladder that we had to climb up, it wasn't stable.
The water slide, way fun!
Kaden going down the slide

The water here was so deep, the boys were trying to see if they could touch. My dad and Chris had to hold on to Brandon (who is 6' 7") and lower him down before he could touch the bottom.



No comments:

Post a Comment