Jun 14, 2009

MY NEW TOY

So nothing really interesting has happened in our lives lately, hence the lack of posting. However, I hate it when other people don't post when I go to look at their blogs; so im going to POST so that im not a hypocrite :) The other day Chris went out and bought an XBOX 360 and so I felt like I should get something I wanted too. Well I have been wanting a Cricut for a while and they were on sale at Robert's for $99! I know! I have never seen them that cheap. It's the smaller version, but still, it's a Cricut. I tried it out and it is soo much fun! Im not much of a scrapbooker but I guess I will have to start. I really wanted it so that I could make vinyl lettering for our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment