This last weekend we had the first Garrett Reunion. We had no plan of where we were going to camp at so we headed up the mountain early Friday morning to find something. First we went to Duck Creek but it was full so we headed down to Navajo lake and found a few camp sites. It was so cold and rainy when we got there. I was ready to pack up and head home haha (I don't like to camp). Well the rain finally let up so we set up camp and waited for everyone. Almost the whole family came but a couple couldn't make it. I froze my behind off the entire night and got pushed off of my air mattress more than once, but I did sleep a little, haha. By the time morning came I was ready to leave, did I mention that I don't like to camp. However, we stayed a little longer and played some games. It was so much fun to see everyone and just hang out. I don't see my family as often now that im married, so im glad I was able to go.

Trying to get the tent set up... I just sat and watched :)

Brandon and Kaden decided that they wanted to set up the tent by themselves.



This is our campsite. It was really pretty and green up there.



Everyone playing "signs" before we left on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment