May 27, 2011

Chicago

Well we have been here for 3 weeks now and I have yet to see the city. We live in a suburb called Palatine, it's about 40 minutes north west of Chicago. I really like it here, I wish the weather would make up it's mind, but I really do like it. It's so green everywhere and so humid which my hair is not loving, but on warm days in is absolutely gorgeous. Chris works Monday through Saturday from 11 until about 10:30 that night and on Saturdays they leave at 9 in the morning until 10 that night. Needless to say we haven't seen much of him. Kenadi and I basically spend our days window shopping or at the park if it's a nice day. They have some awesome stores here and I wish I had money to buy things haha. The trip out here was long, it took us 2 days of driving all day. The first day we made it to Kearney NB, and we stayed the night there and the next day we left early and got to Palatine around 7 that night I think. It seemed like forever but luckily Kenadi did really well. Unfortunately I can't post any pictures from off of our camera because I need to buy a USB cord to plug it in, I left mine at home. But I will post a couple of Kenadi off my phone since we have been out here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying Chicago! Kenadi is as cute as always!

    ReplyDelete