We have been busy the last few weeks and I haven't had the motivation to post anything. Here are the high lights (sp?) of the last couple of months.
-Kenadi turned ten months old
-Brandon left on his mission to Ukraine
-We visited both the great grandparents on my side
-We spent a lot of time in Cedar with my family
-Kenadi turned 11 months
-We celebrated my birthday in Vegas, but I didn't take any pictures.
Kenadi...
-She isn't walking yet, but she is really close.
-She can eat anything we give her except milk and honey.
-She can say "Dora Dora Dora" (like Dora the Explorer), Mama and Dada, Uh-Oh, and No while shaking her head.
-She loves to go outside and play, but she hates grass and freaks out if we go anywhere near it.
-She loves phones and knows what to do with them...sort of.
-She is very social and loves to play with other kids.
-She zooms all over the place in her walker.
-She loves books, especially ones with kitties in them. She also loves to watch "Dora the Explorer"
-She doesn't like to be alone, if I try and leave her in her room to play she will just follow me out and wherever I go. She will play as long as someone is in the room with her.
-She is gaining a little weight but is still very skinny, I don't know the percentile.
-She is almost 1 and I cannot believe how quickly that first year went. She is in such a fun stage right now though, and we have so much fun playing everyday.
We leave for Chicago in 2 weeks where Chris will go and sell alarms for the summer. It's a scary change but one that we are very excited for. I will be sure and post more about our adventures in Chicago. Here are some pictures of the last month or so.
Kenadi with uncle Kaden...
Kenadi with her Great Grandma and Grandpa Clarke.
Kenadi with her Great Grandma and Grandpa Garrett.
Kenadi with her uncle Brandon the night before he left on his mission to Ukraine.
We left a package of "Chips Ahoy" on the couch and when I wasn't looking Kenadi had pulled it onto the floor and taken out a handful of cookies. When I looked at her she had two in one hand and one in the other and she was going to town on them. It was too funny. I of course took the picture and took her cookies away, but I did leave her one to munch on.
I gave her a bowl of mandarin oranges and she just dumped them out all over the place. Later on she decided they were edible and ate a few.
Playing with her new "Dora the Explorer" ball. She loves it!
Checking out Dad's hat trying to figure out how to put it on...
Still trying to figure out how to put it on...
So close haha but not quite there.

No comments:
Post a Comment