-She loves to play peek-a-boo. If you aren't paying attention to her she will put a blanket over her face and wait for you to "come find her" it's so dang cute. Everytime I pull the blanket off she has the biggest grin :)
-We can get her to laugh a little bit now but she is tough to crack.
-She scoots all over the floor and always gets into the things she isn't supposed to. Right now her favorite is the Xbox. If I turn my back for a second she is over playing with it.
-She can sit up and play but it doesn't last long because she is always going.
-She is so close to crawling but hasn't quite figured it out yet. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth.
-When she wakes up in the morning she just plays in her crib until I come to get her. She rolls all over the place while she is waiting. I have a TV moniter so I can watch her and it just cracks me up.
-She usually sleeps from about 10 until 7 or 8, which I am so grateful for. I love my sleep.
-She loves her dad. She always gives him "big smiles" and she has started to mimic some of the things he does.
-She is a thumb sucker :( I don't love that one so much.
-She wears either nine month or twelve month clothes. She is getting so bit I can't even believe it.
-She is a talker. She talked through the entire sacrament on Sunday. I love it, I just wish I knew what she was saying.
-She likes to grab faces.
She brings so much joy into our lives everyday, I can't imagine life without her now. We love her so much! So Happy Half Birthday to Kenadi!

No comments:
Post a Comment