Oct 27, 2010

Apple Peanut Butter Cookies

I saw this recipe here and I tried it today, it was so so so yummy. The perfect cookie for fall.

Apple Peanut Butter Cookies

1/2 C. shortening
1/2 C. peanut butter (she said chunky but I used smooth and thought they turned out great)
1/2 C. sugar
1/2 C. Packed brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 C. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 C. grated peeled apple

1. In a large bowl cream the shortening, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Then add the vanilla and egg.

2. Mix all of the dry ingredients in a seperate bowl, then gradually add them to the peanut butter mixture while mixing. Fold in the grated apple.

3. Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment