Jul 27, 2010

Vegas

Chris and I went to Vegas in the middle of this month for a little getaway. We stayed at the Mandalay Bay, ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, and saw Phantom of the Opera. It was a fun two days but we couldn't do all the things we wanted because we left Kenadi overnight for the first time with my parents and I was suffering from seperation anxiety :) Next time we go to Vegas though we are for sure staying at the Mandalay Bay, it was amazing. I only have pics of the hotel though, I forgot to take my camera with me on the strip.









Yeah, this is the TV in the bathroom... In the bedroom...

The Kitchen... and lastly...
The Living Room! Yep four flat screen TV's


This is our view from the 61st floor. We were upgraded to a penthouse suite. If you cant tell that is the airport. It was fun to see all the airplanes land and take off.

Our awsome King size bed, wish we had one of these at home! When we got back that night they had laid out robes and slippers! It was amazing!


Our huge bathtub! No worries we only put water in the champagne glasses.
We had such a fun two days away, I can't wait to do it again. This time though we aren't leaving the hotel. The Mandalay Bay has soooo much to do there really was no reason to go out on the strip. It's nasty anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment