These are what I have been working on lately, some fun burp rags. I sewed a little dress too but im not finished with it yet, so it will have to wait until next post. This little girl is going to be spitting up in style for sure haha.
-I can't breathe anymore, I guess my uterus is all up in my lungs.
-The baby moves around A LOT. It seems like she is constantly pressing on my belly.
-We can see my belly move when she moves now.
-I felt her hiccups for the first time a couple days ago.
-My sleep is often interupted by frequent trips to the bathroom haha.
-All I think about or talk about is baby stuff now :)
Three more months and it will all be over! Can't wait for this little girl to get here.

ahhhh! I'm so excited for you :) you're so cute!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!! This is just all so exciting! Cutest little pregnant woman ever! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your burb rags! They are darling. I am getting so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWow, I haven't checked your site in months and suddenly you're less than 3 months away from being a mommy. How exciting for you and Chris. Love the burp cloths! You'll need them.
ReplyDelete