We went to the Dr. this morning to find out the gender of our baby and...............................................................................the baby wouldn't cooperate! I was so excited and then...nothing. However, the Dr. thinks that the baby is a GIRL! We really won't know until we go back in 4 weeks. The baby wouldn't turn enough for us to get a good view, but oh well we can wait a little longer I guess. It was so neat to see the baby this week though, (she) was all over the place kicking and moving her arms, it was so exciting to be able to see that. Well in other news this week we close on our house on Friday so we should be able to move in by next week! Im so ready to get out of the dump we live in now. There is no heat and our house is freezing! Not much else going on right now, so ill post again when I have something more exciting to say.
Thats so exciting!! Girls are the best:)
ReplyDelete