May 14, 2009

Rockband

So a few nights ago Chris and I went over to our friends house and played Rockband. It was so much fun so we went out and bought it the next day. The last few nights we have had all our friends over to play. It was such a blast! Here are some funny pictures of us playing.


My dad's face was my favorite while he was playing the drums


I wish I could have gotten a video but Kevin and Jaryd were singing together and dancing. It was pretty good :)


Chris and I are trying to sell our car so that we can buy our first house, so if anyone is interested... give me a call


It's a pretty hot car and in very good condition



And last but not least Happy belated Mother's Day!

We went up to Cedar to spend the day with my family. We had a BBQ at my grandparents house and got to see all of my family.


Chris getting beat up by my little cousins at my grandparents on mother's day

No comments:

Post a Comment